*****PUPPY LOVE *****
Brussels Griffon/ Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/ Havanese/ Papillon/ Shiba Inu
MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE COVID....
PLEASE NOTE THAT INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!
If I decide to buy a puppy, what do I do next?
1. Notify me by e-mail of the puppy you want listed off the website or other advertisement, include the following: Puppy's title from the advertisement or Webpage, sex, and price listed.
2. Email us information making sure you include: Your full name, address, telephone numbers as well as the nearest major airports you wish to have as the destination for your puppy. If you would like to be personally contacted by PHONE: please make sure in your comments that you let me know what Day(s) and Time(s) would be the best to contact you along with the phone number to call...
If you are close to Nebraska and can travel to pick up your puppy -- please note that information also. IF YOU ARE PERSONALLY PICKING UP YOUR PUPPY, YOUR PUPPY MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE OR PLEASE BRING CASH AT THE TIME YOU RECEIVE YOUR PUPPY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU WELCOME HOME A HAPPY AND HEALTHY PUPPY.... THAT IS OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST COMMITMENT TO YOU.... HOWEVER, there is no guarantee by the Seller of breeding abilities, show quality, size, coat quality, temperament or adaptability.
How do I pay for the puppy and/or shipping?
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NORMALLY TAKE 1/2 OF THE PUPPY'S PRICE AS A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE THE PUPPY ESPECIALLY FOR
YOU AND THUS TAKING THE PUPPY OFF ANY FUTURE ADVERTISEMENTS... THUS THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE... However, your deposit would be refunded if the puppy does not pass a full vet exam or for some unfortunate problem on our part... We do however, hope that you will take your adoption of your puppy seriously to follow through with your adoption once a deposit is made and to give the puppy a new loving home....
I accept Paypal, which allows you to pay through your bank account or by credit card -- there is a 3 % service fee assessed by Paypal -- inform me that you wish to pay through Paypal and I will have Paypal send you an e-mail with a "Request for Money".
**ground transport FOR the Shiba puppies. Shipping by Ground Transport is $450 - 500+ (gas prices are affecting these rates ) , however, we must check with ground transport to see if they go to your area, as they do not go to all states of the U.S.; BUT, for our little Toy Breeds you will need to personally pick them up as we can no longer at this time fly your puppy with United/Continental which was the only airlines with acclimation
What type of Registration will my puppy have?
1. Our website information should tell you what type of registry your puppy has been registered with. We generally use American Kennel Club (AKC) but sometimes also America's Pet Registry (APRI) - www.aprpets.org. or United All Breed Registry (UABR) Both parents are usually dual registered with both APRI and also AKC registered, thus your puppy can be AKC'd also upon request.
Puppies MAY come with AKC registration..BUT not with breeding rights.
What all do I have to do prior to shipment?
1. All the above information is necessary for the health certificate prior to shipment -- I need this information ASAP to determine if ground shipping goes to your area...
Your full name, address and telephone numbers + the nearest major airport
Full payment for the puppy and shipping must be received.
When and how will I know about the shipping of my puppy?
1. . With ground transport, we will check to make sure we can get your puppy to your location before we take payment. Ground transport picks up on the weekend here in Nebraska and then normally will know their route schedule for the week by Monday afternoon when they contact you to give you the day / time / location of meeting you with your puppy. Most generally puppy is delivered by Tuesday or Wednesday of that week.
Extreme weather conditions can cause delay in travel plans. Please remember, our first concern will be for your puppy, we hope you will also trust our judgment for your new baby.
2. AT THIS TIME AIRLINE TRANSPORTATION (AIR CARGO) IS NOT AVAILABLE SINCE COVID
HOWEVER, we have been able to meet new puppy owners at the GRI Grand Island, Nebraska airport (American/ Allegiant/ Spirit airlines) to personally fly in and pick up their puppy... their restrictions are lenient and puppies must be 8 weeks of age.... Hopefully Kearney Regional Airport - Kearney, Nebraska (United Airlines/Continental) will be able to be another airport you could fly into and we could personally meet you at... however, their restrictions were for puppies that had to be 4 months of age... but those regulations change... so you will need to check with the airlines on their current regulations....
Any other questions you may have will be addressed through e-mail communications. Please understand that because of the volume of internet response, it is impossible for me to contact each and everyone of you by phone. It would be great to spend hours visiting with you on the phone, but I feel I can service you best by addressing your questions through e-mails.
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
WE DO HAVE POSSIBILITY OF USING GROUND TRANSPORT FOR ONLY $450 -$500 + (gas prices have continued to affect these costs) TOTAL SHIPPING COSTS... Shiba puppies can be ground transported after 8 weeks.... but the Toy Breeds must be 10 - 11 weeks of age..... The Ground Transporting services are for pets only... they are specially equipped to meet on the pets' needs during transport... here's information about them....
"in business since 1994. We understand the cargo we are hauling is precious and requires knowledge, care and experience. Our vehicles are climate controlled, equipped with ventilation and Ionizer air cleaner systems. They are cleaned on a regular basis during your pets trip. Open communication with every driver is always available. Every vehicle has an experienced handler to over see the care of your pet. We strive for excellence and you should expect nothing less. Our goal is to deliver healthy happy pets as quickly and as safe as possible.
Your trust and confidence is our reputation.
Feed and Water
All our riders are free fed and watered. Lixits and water bowls are offered to all riders. Food and water is refreshed and waste pans are changed every three hours. Toy and Teacups breeds are offered specialty food at this time."